Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Healthcare Simulation Clinical Educator - Req. # : 30593
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Healthcare Simulation Clinical Educator
CAE Healthcare Corporate Sarasota, FL, US 34240
30 - 40%
Is responsible for assisting with the growth and development of the CAE Healthcare Academy through project management, product education (e.g., consulting and training) initiatives, and product delivery. Functions as an educational expert within the division to ensure initiatives are pedagogically sound. Assists other departments within CAE Healthcare as an internal clinical and educational expert. Provides active participation in the overall growth and development of the division. Focus is on delivery of CAE Healthcare training courses and clinical content development.
Manager of Nursing Services or Manager of EMS and Allied Health
* Participates in product design, research and development requirements for new and emerging educational products
* Responsible for project management of major initiatives (e.g., Learning Applications) as assigned
* Coordinates product education initiatives, including educational design, with others to ensure sound pedagogical basis
* Participates as required in major educational initiatives (e.g., Curriculum Integration Projects)
* Conducts product education activities at CAE Healthcare or customer sites (e.g., consulting and training) as required
* Participants in CAE Healthcare supported research activities, both externally and internally
* Participates in the design and execution of product evaluation test plans to ensure education and scientific basis
* Attends major education conferences to meet with customers, attend workshops, and react to any significant emerging trends
* Participates in establishing and maintaining the educational requirements for all product lines
* Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, customer service, and operations to meet customer needs and facilitate the execution of division initiatives
* Maintains professional qualifications
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Education (Preferred RN, Paramedic, Respiratory Therapist)
· Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years clinical practice/education in the healthcare/allied health field with multi-disciplinary healthcare audiences (Preferred experience as an instructor for ACLS, PALS, TNCC, etc)
· Minimum of at least one (1) year in patient simulation
· Strong organizational skills and attention to details
· Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
· Excellent public speaking skills; organizational skills, communication skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to travel as required, minimum travel 50%
* Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations, and procedures both at CAE Healthcare and where ever representing CAE Healthcare (e.g., program site, trade show, etc)
* Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards
* Maintains security of proprietary information
* Performs other duties as assigned or as judgment and necessity dictates
* Able to push, pull, and move up to 50 pounds (e.g., mannequins)
* Able to sit for long periods of time utilizing computer systems
CAE Healthcare Careers Accessibility Statement
CAE Healthcare strives to ensure that our career website is accessible to all, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request reasonable accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
CAE Healthcare commits itself to: recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, weight, height, sexual orientation or gender identity.
CAE Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
CAE Healthcare offers cutting-edge learning tools to healthcare students and professionals, allowing them to develop practical experience through risk-free simulation training before treating real patients. CAE Healthcare’s full spectrum of simulation solutions includes surgical and imaging simulation, curriculum, center management and highly realistic adult, pediatric and baby patient simulators. Today, approximately 7,000 CAE Healthcare simulators are in use worldwide by medical schools, nursing schools, hospitals, defense forces and other entities.www.caehealthcare.com www.cae.com
Top of Page