Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Mechanical Engineering Internships
Mainstream Engineering Corporationis a solutions-oriented research, development and manufacturing organization founded in 1986. Our mission is to develop and implement emerging technologies into military and private sector products that provide a technological advantage. Areas of expertise include thermal control, energy conversion, turbomachinery, chemical technology and materials science.
We are currently looking to bring on 4 Mechanical Engineering Interns for the summer of 2013. Successful candidates will work alongside of experienced R&D engineers on projects within the realm of thermal controls and energy conversion. Our R&D work is varied and projects are completed for DOD, DOE, DOT and a host of other governmental agencies as well as private interest. These positions will give candidates hands on, real world exposure to the field of R&D engineering. Candidates will gain exposure in research, design, building, testing and proposal work in a project deadline oriented environment.
* Currently enrolled in an ABET accredited Mechanical Engineering program with a GPA not less than 3.3 in all degrees of study
* Experience with AutoCAD, PRO-E or other 3D drafting/design software
* Experience in or desire to work in an R&D setting
* Previous R&D internship experience will be given preference
* Mechanical inclination, ability to use hand tools, construct testing fixtures
How to Apply...
Please forward aresume, brief cover letterandunofficial transcriptsdemonstrating a GPA not less than 3.3 in an ABET accredited Mechanical Engineering program to:
Mainstream Engineering Corporation is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/D/V - DFWP