Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Training Captain - RW
Location: Melbourne, FL
Overview: ***THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN PORTLAND, OR***
- This position provides the leadership and
oversight necessary to meet all operational
goals of the AAR Airlift Aviation Rotary Wing
Pilot Training Program.
- The individual will be in a primary instructor
role with class and individual supervisory
-Supervise Check Airman and Instructors to
ensure that they perform their duties
effectively and are qualified to teach assigned
- Develop and implement training curriculums.
- Develop and conduct ground and flight training
lessons in accordance with FAA guidelines and
company approved training programs.
- Perform routine audits and coaching of
instructors to ensure that the quality of all
technical education provided by them meets
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of
- Aid in the research and development of
training content for new courses.
- Ensure that lesson plans, PowerPoint
presentations and examination material for all
courses are kept current.
- Ensure that all pilot training is properly
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct recurrent
training for rotary wing pilots.
- Ensure that training curriculums meet FAA
- Ensure that trainees are scheduled for
appropriate vendor-provided training in a timely
and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and customer
- Ensure that all examination material is
relevant and kept secure.
- Oversee pilot record integrity through
computer database resources.
- Read, understand, and interpret complex
technical procedures, instructions, diagrams,
schedules, and regulations.
- Write reports, lesson plans, procedures and
draft PowerPoint presentations.
- Present oral information and respond to
questions from groups of students, managers, and
- Solve practical problems and deal with
multiple undefined variables.
- Operate and maintain currency as a pilot,
instructor and/or Check Airman in assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be a U.S. Person as defined in 22 C.F.R.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current Airline Transport Pilot Certificate,
- Instrument Privileges and Certified Flight
- 2,500+ total rotary wing flight hours, 500
hours Multi-engine turbine helicopter instructor
pilot or check pilot in a civilian or military
Bachelors Degree in aviation management,
aeronautincal science or related discipline
- FAA Commercial Helicopter license with
Instrument, 1500 hours RW, 2500 hours TT.
FAA Airline Transport Pilot License, Certified
Flight Instructor - Helicopter, CFII
Comments: AAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V We
are unable to respond to each and every
applicant that applies; only those selected for
interview will be contacted. Thank you for your
interest in AAR Airlift Group.
AAR CORP uses E-Verify for employment verification. AAR CORP will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Click here for more information on e-verify
AAR CORP utiliza E-Verify. AAR CORP proporcionará a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA), y si es necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS), información obtenida del Formulario I-9 correspondiente a cada empleado recién contratado con el propósito de confirmar la autorización de trabajo.
Click para obtener mas information de e-verify